8 Weeks to Wowing Your Buddies At Your First Sprint Tri
BPC Performance SystemsAll plans by this Coach
This plan assumes you are new to the sport of triathlon, and only have experience in one of the 3 sports. We assume swimming is your weakness. If you grew up swimming, you can still use the plan, but add some volume to your swimming workouts. For the rest of us, we will do what it takes not to drown the first go round. Follow the plan and enjoy all the glory of crossing the finish line!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:53 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|1:55 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:53 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||1:55 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?