Tri - Sprint Distance Plan (8 weeks)
Vision Quest CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan will help a beginning triathlete prepare for a sprint distance triathlon. Distances vary, but this is commonly a 400-800m swim, 10-15 mile bike and 2-4 mile run. The plan starts with about 4 hours of weekly training and progresses to a maxium of about 6 hours, making it a very achievable training routine for working athletes prepared to commit to a small amount of daily training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?