Eddie KellerAll plans by this Coach
CUSTOM TRAINING PLANS WITH COACHING SUPPORT
Triathlon - Duathlon - Running - Cycling - Strength - Nutrition
- Structured Training Plans with information on how to execute from start to finish
- EMAIL ACCESS and PRIVATE DISCORD App for questions or help with your plan
- Helpful articles and videos throughout, including Strength & Conditioning guidance
- Use your plans multiple times for a period of 1 year from purchase date; updates included free
- Export your workouts to apps such as Zwift, Garmin, Bkool & Rouvy, for on-screen guidance as you train
Is This Plan For You?
The Sprint Duathlon Training Plan 12 Weeks (3.5 hrs/wk - 28 hrs) Heart Rate is a structured plan with heart rate base ideal for beginner triathletes who are currently able to complete a 15-minute swim (with breaks as needed), a 30-minute bike, and a 30-minute run/walk.
You will find this plan quite easy to comprehend, and the rhythm of workouts each week, as well as from week to week, to be fun and achievable for even those with busy work or family commitments.
You will enjoy progressing through assorted training ‘phases’, such as ‘test,’ ‘build,’ and ‘recover,’ and as such will be able to note improved fitness and speed throughout each four-week cycle.
Average Weekly Training Hours:
- Bike 2:07
- Run 1:20
Training Plan Total Hours: 27:34
Training Plan Total Distance: 313 Km
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?