Nicole OdellAll plans by this Coach
This plan is geared for an intermediate triathlete, or a new triathlete with some swim/bike/run experience.
The plan starts with about 7 hours a week of training and peaks with about 11 hours a week. The longest swim is 2500yds (or meters), The longest bike is 2 hours, and the longest run is an hour.
The typical week is 3 swim workouts, 2 bike workouts, and 2 run workouts, though additional easy/base bike and/or run workouts can be added on swim days.
There are flexibility and strength workouts (via yoga) built into the plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.