Kelsey RambergAll plans by this Coach
This is a beginner to intermediate sprint triathlon plan. This is a great plan for a first time triathlete that is ready to push themselves! For this program you will swim, bike, and run on average 2X a week. The swims are set to go up to 1300 yards. There are a verity of drills and sets included into the swim work outs. The bike provides different drills, interval sets, and some indoor and outdoor sessions. The bike work outs use rate of perceived exertion to help gauge difficulty. With a scale of 1-10
4 = 40%
5 = 50%
6 = 60%
7 = 70%
8 = 80%
9 = 90 %
10 = 100%
The run is based off of pace. The run work outs include speed work, threshold, and aerobic capacity work incorporated into the run work outs. There will also be practice run off the bike sessions so you can get the feel of running off the bike during the race.
This program also provides 2 strength training work outs a week. The strength training work outs require basic dumb bell equipment, exercises bands, and body weight. There are 2 recovery weeks which will help your body soak in the fitness so your body can go hard for the following week. You will enjoy 1 taper week and go straight into your race! Enjoy!
Any questions can be directed to Coachramberg@gmail.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.