Paul A WarloskiAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for people who have had some experience with running, cycling, and/or swimming.
It could be used, however, for beginners as long as they follow directions carefully and pay close attention to morning heart rates to monitor for over training.
All of my plans include endurance training, strength training, yoga, and full email support (paulw@SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com). Email me with questions any time!
Each day typically has two workouts. You can do one in the morning and one in the afternoon or back to back. If you have time challenges, do the workouts in order, top first.
I put the swim and gym lifting sessions on the same days, assuming you would swim inside. If you're doing your gym work at home, I included a link to bodyweight strength workouts. If you need more of the bodyweight workouts, let me know!
If you haven't been working out much, this is a fairly big undertaking. It's really important to monitor your fatigue, particularly with morning heart rate. If your morning HR starts to increase, it's time to take a day off. If it stays elevated, take another day off. Don't move the workouts around, just do what's prescribed on the day.
As always, if you have questions, concerns, etc., please contact me at paulw@SimpleEnduranceCoaching.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.