Antoine JaoAll plans by this Coach
Thais is Training Plan will be pushing your grab Fitness History (CTL) to weak more faster by your Sport Science data, (CTL) going to step by step in Principle of Training Load & Recovery until (TSB) not Overload-Training in short-team plan 12 weeks.
-Bike Training with Power Meter & HR monitor
-Run Training with Pace Threshold & HR monitor
-Swim Training with Pace Threshold & HR monitor
*Every Second is Important (SEC)*
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:29 hrs||1:50 hrs|
|2:55 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:53 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:29 hrs||1:50 hrs|
||2:55 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:53 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?