Sprint Triathlon Plan (beginner)
Here we have beginners Sprint Triathlon plan,
It consists of 2 x Swims per week, 3 x Runs per week, 4 x Bikes ( including 2 x Brick sessions, Bike-Run) 1 Strength and conditioning session ( s&c plan also attached)
Obviously, you will need access to swimming and have access to a Bike for the duration of the plan, be able to cycles outdoors or have access to an indoor trainer.
In order to be able to start this plan you should comfortably be able to Swim for 400 meters, Run for 20 minuets and be able to Cycle for 30 minuets.
The intensity of the training is described using RPE (rate of perceived effort) this allows eash athlete to work to their own individual capabilities.
If you need help or guidance at all along your journey do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and together we will get you through the plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.