Intermediate Sprint 10 week plan, Coach email access, reusable, POWER based
Steven Moody Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
After getting hooked on the tri bug (don't we all LOL) - I wanted to take some time off my sprint time and reached out to Coach Steve. A couple of emails back and forth and we agreed on an intermediate level sprint plan. Loved the structure and variety in the plan BUT really loved the 10 min PB in my first race of the season. Thanks Coach Steve - as you might say "fortune favors the brave!"
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
This 10 week plan will help any intermediate triathlete prepare to improve on a previous sprint time.
Each swim/cycle/run session is clearly laid out in terms of what the athlete needs to do and when best to do the sessions and is based primarily on HR zones that the athlete should train in.
Base/endurance building = 5 weeks
Build/race specific phase = 4 weeks
Taper = 1 week
3 week progression:1 week recovery cycle
What do you get in this plan?
• FREE 30 day access to training peaks premium subscription
• FREE strength and conditioning guide
• EXCLUSIVE access to SMartEnduro knowledge base with articles on how to better manage training, tri-life balance and racing performances
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Training zones using feel, heart rate or pace
• Includes test sessions to map out your specific zones and monitor/re-evaluate throughout plan
• Includes race specific sessions such as bricks and open water swimming sets
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and/or Zwift from compatible device
• Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Kick off Emails During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address. By selecting this – this helps me send you an introduction/kick off email with hints/tips and your free 30 day Training Peaks premium coupon. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Not the right plan for you?
Click here to use my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:00 hrs||2:08 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:00 hrs||2:08 hrs|
||1:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:25 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?