BCA | Sprint ~ Heart Rate – BEGINNER MASTERS – 13 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 13-week plan has been designed specifically for beginner master triathletes (35 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for a sprint distance triathlon by taking you through all the phases of training. Addtionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
Beginner Master Triathletes:
- 06:18 hours progressing to 08:12 hours (max week)
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- 35 + years of age.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses heart rate (bike and run)/pace (swim).
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:39 hrs||0:55 hrs|
|1:39 hrs||0:57 hrs|
|2:24 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:34 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:39 hrs||0:55 hrs|
||1:39 hrs||0:57 hrs|
||2:24 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:34 hrs||0:30 hrs|