BCA | Sprint ~ Power/Pace – ADVANCED SENIORS – 19 wks. + 24/7 Email Support
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Breakaway Coaching and Analytics
The following 19-week plan has been designed specifically for advanced senior triathletes (50 + years of age). The plan focuses on preparing you for a sprint distance triathlon by taking you through all the phase of training. Addtionally, this plan can also be used as a base plan.
Advanced Senior Triathletes:
- 08:06 hours progressing to 11:35 hours (max week)
- 1-2 home strength workouts per week.
- 50 + years of age.
- Short mid-week workouts to accommodate work.
- Plan uses power/pace
What does this programme include?
- Email support 24/7
- Data analysis (upon request) every 6 weeks
- Programme guide, Nutrition guide and Strength training/exercise guide (40 + pages total)
- You can re-use the plan as much as you please.
- Compatible with Zwift.
If you are still unsure, fill in the below questionnaire and BCA will get back with the right plan for you (should take 5 minutes)
Or contact BCA directly for help:
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:31 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:07 hrs||1:14 hrs|
|0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:31 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:07 hrs||1:14 hrs|
||0:39 hrs||0:30 hrs|