Collegiate Triathlon Prep Plan (6wks)
Bryant HowardAll plans by this Coach
This six week intermediate plan is for the moderately fit athletes currently training 4-5 days per week and is designed to prep for collegiate short course triathlon.
Prepared by Bryant Howard, USA Triathlon Level III Coach.
Good for: sprint and olympic distance focused triathletes and college students.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|5:40 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|2:10 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||5:40 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||2:10 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?