WCEC Sprint Triathlon - Swim Focused
Tim EdwardsAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the beginner to intermediate triathlete who's weakness is swimming and has a good base in cycling and running. It is based off time and heart rate. Any type of bike is compatible with the plan. A properly fitted road or triathlon bike is recommended.
Coach Tim is a Level 2 Triathlon, Swimming, and Cycling coach who is also certified in running. He is a former multi time state champion in cycling (3 different disciplines) as well as an elite amateur triathlete.
"Coach Tim has a way of working with athletes that seems to work for every athlete. He brought me a new understanding of the sport of triathlon and has shown me the path to success. I could not imagine a coach that is more caring and committed to his athletes than Coach Tim." - Mack
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?