Shannon BarrasAll plans by this Coach
This is a beginner plan to get you ready for your first or one of your early sprint triathlons. It assumes the race has a 750 meter swim, a 18 mile or so bike and a 5k run. You should be able to run from 1- 2 miles, swim 400 yards and bike for about 30 mins. I am available by email for questions. firstname.lastname@example.org. I am a USAT Level 1 coach and am happy to help.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?