Sprint Triathlon 52 Weeks Beginner
Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to your beginner level year long triathlon training plan! This year will be a lot of hard work, but in the end it'll all be worth it!
In this plan, there will be different stages of what the focus will be for a block of time. During those stages, you will work on improving different areas, and in some stages, the focus will be putting it all together to improve your overall fitness. You will receive a message like this at the beginning of those stages, explain the focus, the amount of time, and the why behind why you are training the way you are.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:17 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:19 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|1:24 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:17 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:19 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||1:24 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?