Beginner Sprint Triathlon with Strength, Mobility, and Yoga
12 week Sprint Triathlon Training Plan for beginners who need helps putting all the pieces together!
Great for those with a busy schedule! It's about fitting Triathlon into your LIFE....not the other way around!
The program includes 2 swims, 2 bikes, and 2 runs each week. Swims are distance based, while bikes and runs are time based. Included also is a weekly mobility, strength, or yoga workout that uses minimal equipment.
This plan includes email assistance with any questions you may have to email@example.com
This plan is ideal for beginners looking to do their first Sprint Triathlon. It is also great for those who are new members to a local YMCA tri club that are looking for a little more structure.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.