12 weeks to your first SPRINT triathlon
Scott IottAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week SPRINT distance training plan is geared towards a beginner triathlete. This plan includes two rest days on Monday and Friday. This plan assumes that the athlete can run for 20 minutes, ride for 30 minutes and swim for 15 minutes. Completion is the main goal of this plan. Longer workouts are written for Saturday or Sunday. Total weekly hours range from 3.5 to 6. Please contact Scott Iott at email@example.com if you have any questions. Happy Training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|0:52 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||0:49 hrs|
|0:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|0:40 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:55 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:52 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||0:49 hrs|
||0:22 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:40 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:55 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?