Phil's Advanced Sprint Triathlon (9~10 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 06 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"Crushed my goal and the plan surpassed my expectations. Not only did I win my 45-49 AG, I placed 3rd female overall! It came together perfectly and I give most of the credit to my training plan that whipped me into shape in 12 weeks." Lianne Morrisette, Aug 2019.
"Thanks for all the support and guidance. I am British Champion and in better shape than I could ever have hoped." Alistair Asher, 2015
Read more >>
- Progress from 8:45 to 10:15 hrs of training per week
- 3 swims, 3 rides, 4 runs, 1 strength session and 1 day off each week
- Active recovery weeks are included
- There is a fitness test at the start of your plan
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
- Screenshot of the first 2 weeks (JPG)
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Sprint Triathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:03 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|3:04 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:13 hrs||1:05 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:03 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||3:04 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:13 hrs||1:05 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor