Sprint Triathlon Plan Beginner Level 1 with Strength
Coach BK 500RYT, NASM PT, Ironman U Certified www.WolfpackTriClub.comAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the beginner. The work outs are to be roughly one hour during the week and manageable during the weekend with the longest workout being 1:30.
The strength included is for the beginner as well.
For a free athlete health assessment done with Coach BK, go to www.bonniekissinger.com/aha. Online form to complete and phone chat to talk about goals, dreams, strengths, weaknesses, recommendations and resources to help you rock out your goals.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:17 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:21 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:36 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:17 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:21 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:36 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?