Crush your Next Sprint Triathlon
Brady Irwin - Science of SpeedAll plans by this Coach
Are you looking to improve your Sprint Triathlon performances? This 13 week plan is perfect for you to achieve exactly that!
This 13 week plan will get you through the crucial field tests and then into a bike focused workout with a bit of running speed touch up at the end.
This plan is best for a triathlete who feels there is a great need to improve their bike more than any discipline.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:28 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:26 hrs||1:02 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:28 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:26 hrs||1:02 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?