This training plan is designed to prepare you for Triathlon with Sprint distance using The Method, the innovative training protocol, from ironguides, that enables you to make the most out of limited training time.
Before you start into your program, have a read through this manual and make sure you fully understand the structure of your workouts and program. Each phase of training provides a complete set of weekly instructions for the workouts you need to complete. There are instructions on a week by week basis for building up to each workout, and notes to ensure you work on multiple aspects of your swimming, cycling and running.
Week 1-3: Building a Routine
Week 4-7: Picking up the Speed
Week 8: Taper
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.