Kayla BowkerAll plans by this Coach
12 week Sprint Triathlon Training Plan that features 2-3 pool swims a week including drills and intervals, 1-2 brick workouts, interval runs, aerobic endurance workouts, strength workouts, and 1-2 recovery days each day. Bike workouts are based on threshold power however that can easily be exchanged for perceived effort on a 1-100% scale. This is a plan that can work for either a beginner or someone who has a background in swimming, biking, and running.
RPE - 5 = 50%
RPE - 6 = 60%
RPE - 7 = 70%
RPE - 8 = 80%
RPE - 9 = 90%
RPE - 10 = 100%
This plan runs from 4-8 hours a week of training and great for a busy schedule. With Week 4 and 8 being recovery weeks and Week 11 and 12 being taper weeks. Also include transition practice starting after week four every two weeks.
Strength workouts all include videos to explain how to do the workouts.
Includes email correspondence for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose this plan if you’re up to doing three workouts per week in each discipline, but wish to stay close to the minimum amount of training that such a schedule entails.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?