Phil's Advanced Sprint Triathlon (7~14 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 36 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"Crushed my goal and my expectations. I won my AG and placed 3rd overall!" Lianne Morrisette, 2019.
"Thanks for all the support and guidance. I am British Champion and in better shape than ever." Alistair Asher, 2015
Read more >>
- Progress from 7:30 to 14 hrs of training p/wk
- 3 swims, 3 rides, 3-4 runs, 1-2 strength sessions and 1 day off each week
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Sprint Triathlon Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © 2019. All rights reserved.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:54 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|2:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|2:07 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:54 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||2:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||2:07 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|