30min easy. We can introduce the following at halfway:
* 6x25 kicking without fins.
* 6x50 freestyle with paddles, "hard pace"
1h following the builder chart.
The goal is to work the agility on the legs, with rpm>115 on the main set.
The last 10min active set is for transformation to regular cadence on flat.
1h run follow the builder chart
Functional strength routine:
* 3x6 squats (weight equivalent to 15 reps).
* 3x7 biceps pull-ups.
* Glutes 5' with bands.
* 5x25 Abs + 2 planks 30''.
* Ankles eccentrics.
//// VIDEOS ///
* Squats: basic level without weight, next level with just the bar, advanced level with weights and using the cage. We do a max of 6 reps.
* Pull-ups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOdq5W2gh7E
* Ankle eccentric:
5x100 Build R/15
10x50 Sprint R/30 + 200 easy
300 Freestyle paddles R/20
10x25 free all out R/1'
300 easy + 2x50 back + 2x50 breast
4x25 all out R/1'
4x50 H R/30'' + 2x200 M
350 easy cool down
--- Some drills don't have a rest time, this time is to your convenience ----
Climbing day. The goal is reaching 700 m D+ in 2 hours.