12-Week Sprint Triathlon
Justin ChesterAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week training plan is designed for beginners who want to compete in a sprint distance triathlon. Athletes should be able to comfortably swim 200 yards without stopping.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:01 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:13 hrs||0:57 hrs|
|1:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:01 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:13 hrs||0:57 hrs|
||1:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?