SPRINT TRIATHLON RUN & BIKE HR | SWIM PACE [WEEKDAY TURBO WEEKEND OUT] | AG 12 WEEKS
Paul GardnerAll plans by this Coach
Includes Strength and Conditioning, Plyo, Warm ups and Cool downs
Distance | Event: Sprint Distance - Midweek Sessions indoor / weekend sessions outdoor
Suitable for: Age Group | Performance those aspiring to National or International Champs
You will be a long-term athlete, experienced and proficient in your sport and used to training regularly but maybe with little structure or accountability. This VERY HARD programme is suitable for an athlete at the top of their game in Sprint distance racing or who wants extra power and speed in Olympic. These marginal improvements make a real difference to an athlete wanting to take the next step up to being one of the top performing in their sport. This performance programme and its data driven rationale and integral fitness ramp rates will ensure you can become the best you can be with many protocols taken from the UK’s high-performance centres.
What you get:
• Video introduction and Welcome
• Full test protocols for benchmarking and improvement, plus retesting sessions
• One-minute videos on Training Peaks set up and use, plus how-to PDF
• Information on all links to connect your training device and Training Peaks+
• Access to bike power software, turbotraining.co.uk FREE until March 2018
• ALL sessions based on YOUR fitness, pace, heart rate or power metrics
• Inbuilt ‘progression’ challenge, sessions get more challenging the fitter you get
• Full illustrated guides on all strength and conditioning sessions
• A plan based on your chosen way of measuring your effort and improvement
• A programme based not on hours, but on fitness progression for your chosen event
• An invitation to the closed group Racestronger Facebook pages where you can share experiences, ask questions and find out more relating to your training
All our plans offer proven results, and have been used by elites to novice level athletes in multi- discipline to single sport to achieve personal bests and outstanding performances. Race proven by the Lovetri |Swimwerkx team and hundreds of athletes worldwide. The library features full multi-discipline programmes and ‘boost’ programmes, allowing you to focus on your favourite sport or the one you want to improve the most.
All training plans on racestronger.com http://bit.ly/racestronger
All Racestronger plans on Training Peaks http://bit.ly/allplans
AG, POWER & Performance plans on racestronger.com http://bit.ly/agegroup
Bike POWER based plans on Training Peaks http://bit.ly/power_me_up
Like and Join on Facebook! http://bit.ly/racestrongerteam
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:51 hrs||2:10 hrs|
|0:42 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|1:18 hrs||1:13 hrs|
|0:44 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:51 hrs||2:10 hrs|
||0:42 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||1:18 hrs||1:13 hrs|
||0:44 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?