6-week super sprint triathlon (200 meter/10 mile/2 mile)-beginner
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
Great plan for the first-time triathlete to prepare for a short pool swim triathlon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:51 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Day Off x2
|0:47 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:27 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:51 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||0:47 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:27 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?