Sprint Triathlon Training Plan (Beginner, 12 weeks, Saturday Race)
Carly GuggemosAll plans by this Coach
Designed for the beginner triathlete in mind. This 12 week structured plan will prepare you for a Sprint Triathlon (typically 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km run).
The plan includes 2 workouts each week of swim, bike and run plus a BRICK starting in week 5 and ranges from 2:45 to 5:30 hours (max) of training per week with Monday as the designated off day.
Prior to using this plan, you should be able to complete the following workouts:
• Swim: 50 meters or yards continuously
• Bike: 40 minutes
• Run or Run/Walk: 30 minutes
Questions? Please visit us on the web at Organiccoaching.biz or email Carly directly at: email@example.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:12 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:41 hrs||1:05 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:12 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:41 hrs||1:05 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?