Mike BridgeAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for triathletes in their second or third season who have completed a season of sprint or Olympic races and are now looking to improve their PB. It uses the reverse periodization model to help develop economy early in the off season via short high intensity efforts. As you move into the preparation phase an athlete may wish to perform some longer sessions at near threshold to build on the improvements made in this plan.
The plan has short focus blocks on the run and bike at different periods of the off season. Weeks 1 is a testing week so that the intensity for each session can be calculated.
Bike session use power and run sets use % of threshold pace to indicate the required intensity.
Should you need further help or coaching get in touch at:
If you enjoy training with Racesnake plans like us at
Racesnake.co.uk and join us on strava.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?