Sprint Triathlon Intermediate
Victor Hugo Moreno ContrerasAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed for triathletes that want to perform better at the races, have a tight schedule and are looking for an easy to follow and detailed training sessions.
It includes the main 3 pillars, Endurance, Strength and Technique drills sessions.
The program includes
• Duration 8 weeks
• 5 to 9 hours training per week
• 2 session per day
• Longest workout 1 hour on weekend
• Longest workout 1 hour from Monday to Friday
• Instant online access to your program
• Weekly structured planning
• Detailed specific sessions
• Link videos explaining the exercises
• Triathlon Check List
Just usd$1 Per week
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|1:29 hrs||1:01 hrs|
|1:28 hrs||0:56 hrs|
|1:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:05 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||1:29 hrs||1:01 hrs|
||1:28 hrs||0:56 hrs|
||1:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?