The Best 8 Weeks Leading Up to Your Sprint!
Coach Kyle Jensen
This program is an 8 week plan for athletes racing a sprint distance triathlon in 8 weeks.
The program consists of 4 build weeks, a recovery week, 2 peak weeks, and of course finishing with a sprint distance race.
This program is great for intermediate triathletes (those athletes who have competed in triathlon before) but who want a more focused build and peaking phase leading up to a fast sprint event.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:08 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|2:58 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|1:37 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:16 hrs||1:39 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:08 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||2:58 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||1:37 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:16 hrs||1:39 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.