Phil's Intermediate Sprint Triathlon (5~7 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 24 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"You have definitely had a positive impact on my tri journey - a coach is the most essential piece of the puzzle." Neill Murray, 2017
"With your training plans I've done 4 sprint tris performing better and better at each one. I’ve just repeated a race and beat last years time by 10 mins!" Jason James, 2017
Read more >>
- Progress from 5:00 to 7:15 hrs of training per week
- 2 swims, 3 rides, 2-3, 1-2 strength sessions and 1 day off each week
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or Pace
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website to compare all our Sprint Triathlon Training Plans. From 6-40 Weeks (plus Phil's top training tips!)
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.
- Read our Full Coach Biography.
- Email us here.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:19 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|2:09 hrs||1:05 hrs|
|1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:03 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:19 hrs||0:50 hrs|
||2:09 hrs||1:05 hrs|
||1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:03 hrs||0:40 hrs|