10 Week beginner sprint - Swim focus (includes functional strength training)
Lyndsi Bieging - USAT level 1 certified coach and Team USA athleteAll plans by this Coach
Ready to test your athletic ability in a sprint triathlon? If you are a beginner or intermediate level athlete this is 10 week plan will get you to the finish line. It includes detailed swim, bike, run, and strength workouts each week that will build from 5 - 7:30 hours of training per week. There is more detail included in this plan for a focus on swim.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:21 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:49 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:33 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:21 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:49 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:36 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:33 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?