15 week Beginner Sprint Triathlon $158.00-Kim Boere USAT L1/CSCS
15 week Beginner Sprint Triathlon $158.00-Kim Boere USAT L1/CSCS User should be able to exercise 4-7 hours per week. Should be able to demonstrate basic swimming skills as well as basic bike handling skills. Running is not a prerequisite. This plan is great for a first timer or a beginner with a couple of races under their belt looking to improve their race time. This plan is based on a .25-.5 mile swim, 10-15 mile bike, 3.1 mile run.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.