Nick de Meyer British Triathlon Federation level 3 Coach, Training Bible Master endurance coachAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to take you to your first sprint triathlon race over the coourse of 12 weeks. Some of the days have 2 sessions, and some of them have back to back sessions, ie, bike to run to mimic your race and to get used to doing transitions.
The plan would be for someone who is used to exercising for on average 5-6 hours a week, building to 8 over the course of the plan, equalling 300 hours over the course of a year.
It will focus on technique, and building your aerobic fitness, which will help you to be ready for your first sprint triathlon
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?