SISU RacingAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week run-up plan is for the advanced triathlete, who has a solid base phase behind them which includes aerobic and race specific / speed work, looking for a high performance training plan. This plan includes all of the relevent aspects: Aerobic endurance, speed, speed endurance / threshold and will test your fitness! Swim sessions include the above-mentioned aspects as well. All swim workouts are written with set rest intervals, or are built around your base 100 time, so you must know your base 100 time / pace in the pool.
If you're not sure, please reach out to me and we can clarify things. Any questions? Please contact me via my contact info.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?