Paul JonesAll plans by this Coach
A training plan designed for those athletes who have 6-10 hours per week to train. The plan assumes you have some fitness and are looking to step up to an Olympic Distance Triathlon having done a Sprint in the past.
No need for expensive equipment - this plan has been written to enable anyone to be able to complete it.
The sessions have been written so you can complete them on your own. Swim sessions provided are written to help you enhance your technique and your performance too. The drills used are demonstrated through the F4L Triathlon Coaching website: www.f4lcoaching.com
Cycling sessions can be done on the turbo trainer or on the road - although getting outside is the preferred option at this level.
The plan is aimed at completing an Olympic Distance Triathlon - hence the nature of the sessions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?