Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 24 week complete training plan designed to help a triathlete get ready for their Olympic Distance "A" Race. TriSmart has geared this program to triathlete that has participated in couple sprint distance triathlons. This triathlete should currently train 4-6 hours a week, run 4-5 miles at a time comfortably, cycle 20 miles comfortably, swim 1500 yards comfortably, and can commit up to 11 hours per week in the hardest weeks. This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.