Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 24 week complete training plan designed to help a triathlete get ready for their Olympic Distance "A" Race. TriSmart has geared this program to triathlete that has participated in couple sprint distance triathlons. This triathlete should currently train 4-6 hours a week, run 4-5 miles at a time comfortably, cycle 20 miles comfortably, swim 1500 yards comfortably, and can commit up to 11 hours per week in the hardest weeks. This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?