12 Week Advanced Time-Efficient Olympic Distance (Non-Drafting) Base Focus
Ben BartlettAll plans by this Coach
Are you an age grouper who has a strong base of experience racing and training for non-drafting triathlons? Looking to move up and/or shoot for the podium in your age group or overall at your local race or be competitive at USAT Nationals at the Olympic distance? Here is a structured, highly time-efficient program for developing physiological and mechanical efficiency in all three disciplines with an orientation towards preparation for the quality phase of training for non-drafting, short course (Olympic distance) racing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?