Beginners to Intermediate 10 Week Olympic Distance Plan
Without LimitsAll plans by this Coach
This is a beginners to intermediate 10 week Olympic Distance Triathlon plan. This will help prepare you for your first or your best Olympic Distance Triathlon. The structure of this plan is as follows: 2 weeks of Base Build, 2 weeks Strength Build, Recovery Week, 2 weeks Speed/Endurance Build, Recovery Week, 1 Race Specific Build week, Race week. The plan is designed to build you up and then let your body adapt to work you have done. Then after the adaptation start to build again on the previous phase. For best results this plan will be followed by using Heart Rate Zones.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?