Brian GraskyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for you if you're looking to improve your time in your next Olympic Distance race. You should have finished a few triathlons, including having completed an Olympic Distance race, and have up to 10 hours a week to train. This plan incorporates speed (tempo) training, power improvements, and brick workouts to bring your times down!
You should be able to run 30 minutes, cycle 50 minutes, and swim 800yds before starting this plan. If your fitness is better than this, your improvements will be quicker.
This plan uses heart rate zones and perceived effort for pacing and effort level.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?