Olympic Distance 16 week Intermediate
Brian GraskyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for you if you have experience in triathlon, and your goal is to increase your speed at the Olympic distance. This plan demands an average of 9 hours a week and a maximum of just over 11 hours.
You should have no problem running 30 minutes, riding for an hour, and swimming 800yds before strting this plan.
This plan uses heart rate zones and perceived effort for pacing and effort level.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:47 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|2:26 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|3:49 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:47 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||2:26 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||3:49 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?