BodyZen Beginner 18 week Olympic
Lee A ZohlmanAll plans by this Coach
18 weeks to an Olympic Distance race is what you want? Then get this great training plan which will ensure you have all the best workouts programmed to get you fit and fast. Don't wait. Sign up now.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:56 hrs||2:19 hrs|
|1:43 hrs||0:49 hrs|
|2:06 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:33 hrs||0:19 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:56 hrs||2:19 hrs|
||1:43 hrs||0:49 hrs|
||2:06 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:33 hrs||0:19 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?