MSquared Coaching- 12 Week Standard Distance Tri
Michael MastersAll plans by this Coach
This 12 week training plan is an introduction to multisport training. Simple sessions to follow in order to prepare you for your first standard (Olympic) distance event in 12 weeks.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:49 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|1:42 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:16 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:49 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||1:42 hrs||1:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?