Dave BurgessAll plans by this Coach
This 16 week run-up plan is for the advanced triathlete, who has a solid base (including aerobic and race specific / speed work) looking for a high performance training plan. This plan includes all pertinent aspects: Aerobic endurance, speed, speed endurance / threshold and will test your fitness!
This plan also includes baseline tests for your swim, FTP testing for your bike, and a regression rate test for your run. You'll then utilize provided spreadsheets that will take the metrics you generate from these tests and create your heart rate or power training zones for all training. Paired with the included plan guide that will outline and explain all aspects of the plan, you should have all the information you need to take your training to the next level.
Any questions? Please contact me via my contact info. email@example.com I can help with the beginning testing phase, or answer any questions that you might have.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.