Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for beginner to intermediate triathletes racing Sprint and Olympic distance triathlons. The plan will cover 3 months of the athlete’s selected race season (i.e. May/June/July OR June/July/August), and allows for weekend racing customization within the 12 week training block. This plan is for someone with 10 to 13 hours a week to train swimming, cycling and running. Training with a power meter, heart rate or perceived effort will allow the athlete to stay in the correct training zones while preparing for the next triathlon event. Scientific and accurate tapering methods will be used for pre-race workouts and will offer A, B or C options to accommodate for either Saturday or Sunday races, training or rest weekends.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.