Olympic Training Plan
Shawn BostadAll plans by this Coach
This plan is dedicated to the individual triathlete who is gearing up for their first Olympic Triathlon. The plan is considered a beginner/intermediate plan. You should be comfortable swimming 200 meters/yards without stopping. You should also be comfortable biking a minimum of 20 miles and running for 45 minutes without stopping.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:21 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|2:08 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:35 hrs||1:40 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:00 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:21 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||2:08 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:35 hrs||1:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?