TBC/ Olympic Distance Build-Peak-Race Period (Novice) 3.5-6 hrs/wk
This plan is created as a follow-up to the """"""""Joe Friel 'sTriathlon Base 12 weeks 4-6 hours/week"""""""" plan. This plan follows a 3.5 to 6 hour per week schedule but the workouts are more challenging than in the previous Base period plan. At the end of 12 weeks you will be ready for your Olympic-distance race.
If you did not use the above Base plan you should be able to swim for 30 minutes, bike for 2 hours and run for 90 minutes before starting this plan. If this plan appears to be too easy you may consider buying the Olympic Build-Peak (Intermediate) plan instead. If this plan is too hard then you may buy the Olympic Build-Peak (Beginner) plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.