10 week Beginner Olympic Triathlon
Erik SeedhouseAll plans by this Coach
This program is intended for the beginner Olympic distance triathlete who has raced 2 or 3 spring distance events and who is aiming to race their first Olympic race in 10 weeks. This schedule introduces the athlete to interval training in the pool and on the track. At the start of the schedule the emphasis is on completing workouts. Towards the end of the program, more emphasis is on tempo work.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:20 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|0:59 hrs||0:48 hrs|
|1:36 hrs||1:40 hrs|
|1:39 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:34 hrs||0:49 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:20 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||0:59 hrs||0:48 hrs|
||1:36 hrs||1:40 hrs|
||1:39 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||0:34 hrs||0:49 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?