8 weeks to smacking your next Olympic Triathlon in the face (10 hrs max)
BPC Performance SystemsAll plans by this Coach
This plan assumes you have completed a few triathlons, have a decent running base, and can complete a 10 hour training week. This plan is intended for those looking to improve their performance, as opposed to finishing in style. This plan is ideal for the more time crunched athlete, with an average training week of only 8 hours.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?